The Library has many print books available and also provides access to eBooks through several research databases. The most efficient way to find them is to use the "Search Everything" Discovery tool.
- From the Library's home page, enter a search in the "Search Everything" box.
- On the results screen, limit by Source Types: Books AND eBooks. You may have to click on "Show More" to find both the Books and the eBooks options.
- If you only want print books, click the box: "Catalog Items."
- Print books are the top results and include the book's call number so you can find it on the shelf.
- EBooks are listed after any print books and include a link to read it.