Q. The database says I need to log in, but I already am.
If you are off-campus:
- Log on to either MyNWACC Connection or Blackboard.
- MyNWACC Connection: Access the Library web site by selecting "Library" on the left-side.
- Blackboard: Access the Library by clicking on the "Student Resources" tab.
- At the "guest" screen, log on using your MyNWACC Connection username & password.
ALREADY DID THAT, but still get the "guest, log in" message?
OR, you are ON CAMPUS?
- Look at the top of the screen for a yellow bar going across. It says: "Hello Guest. Login for full access." Click on that login link. That single click should log you in without having to enter any more information.
- If it does ask you to put in your credentials, re-enter your MyNWACC Connection username & password.
We apologize for this crazy glitch. We don't know why it sometimes happens, but we know it's confusing and frustrating. :(
Questions are answered during the library’s open hours. We’ll answer the next time we are open if you ask when we’re closed.