Q. How do I return library equipment in May 2020?
How to return laptops, tablets, WiFi hotspots, cameras, and other equipment borrowed from the Library in May 2020.
If you have library equipment checked out, you can return that equipment at one of the following days and times to the round-about by Bogle Plaza, near the parking garage.
Friday, May 8th: 1PM - 5PM
Saturday, May 9th: 8AM – 12PM
Monday, May 11th: 9AM - 1PM This date was rescheduled due to weather
Monday, May 18th: 9AM-1PM NEW
- Please enter the round-about by Bogle Plaza from Watch Tower Road at the parking garage area.
- Keep left as you enter the roundabout.
- Stop at Station #1 and have the following information on a sheet of paper you can hold up to your window:
- Student ID number
- Equipment you are returning (laptop, wifi hotspot, camera, etc.)
- When directed by the staff member at Station #1, drive to Station #2
- Place your equipment on the cart located at station #2 and you are done.