Q. How do I access EBSCOhost?
Step by step instructions for finding EBSCOhost.
EBSCOhost is the user interface for all of the research databases provided by the company called Ebsco. It is not a stand-alone search tool or library database. Rather, you use it to search many research databases at once.
- Need scholarly/peer-reviewed journals? We suggest Ebsco's Academic Search Premier. It uses the EBSCOhost platform.
- Need all types of sources? We suggest our "Search Everything" tool, which also uses the EBSCOhost platform. There is a search box on the Library's web page and a direct link on the navigation menu.
To find and use EBSCOhost Web:
- Access EBSCOhost Web from the the Library's Research Databases A to Z list.
- From off campus, you will need to log in with your NWACC username and password.
- Once logged on, choose from the many Ebsco databases available.
You do not need to sign in to EBSCOhost itself to use the platform and find results. You can create a free account if you want to save articles, but it is not necessary.